- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Old Arthur's Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Old Arthur's Barbecue Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive (glass, ceramic, or stainless steel) bowl and whisk together vigorously. Use as a Marinade, or baste! This marinade can be kept for a couple weeks in the refrigerator. The white pepper is added to provide a little more kick.
St. Louis Cut Spare Ribs are ideal if you appreciate the relatively small size of Baby Back Ribs, but want a more meaty, and flavorful final product. They take very little effort to trim down yourself, providing the Rib Tips as a side benefit for your smoking/grilling pleasure!