Brined and then seasoned with Old Arthur’s Grilling Spice!
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Old Arthur's Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Old Arthur's Barbecue Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive (glass, ceramic, or stainless steel) bowl and whisk together vigorously. Use as a Marinade, or baste! This marinade can be kept for a couple weeks in the refrigerator. The white pepper is added to provide a little more kick.
Old Arthur’s has beaten out 200 other new products, to be one of 6 finalists in this “Shark Tank” like product sponsorship contest!
Judged by respected enthusiasts:
- Alpana Singh, Master Sommelier, Owner of The Boarding House and Seven Lions restaurants, former host of Check, Please!
- Kevin Pang, A James Beard Award-winning food writer and filmmaker
- Ina Pinkney, Chef/owner of The Dessert Kitchen Ltd. and Ina’s Kitchen